Access to the Main Venue
The headquarters, reception, starting and finishing points are all located in the main venue in Sugadaira International Resort Center.
Sugadaira International Resort Center, Ueda, Nagano, 386-2204
From Ueda-Sugadaira I.C. (Joushin-Etsu Expressway) →Route 144/406 toward Sugadaira 20km 30minutes
*The Headquarters is located in Sugadaira International Resort Center along Route 406 on the right.
Free parking in the vicinity is available
By Taxi, Bus, and Train
From JR Tokyo station /JR Oomiya station
From JR Nagoya station
From JR Kanazawa/Toyama station
* There is no direct bus from Nagano station to Sugadaira. In case you get off Shinkansen (bullet train) at Nagano station, you have to go to Suzaka station on Nagano Dentetsu line and then take a taxi from there. Make sure you get off Shinkansen at Ueda Station.
"Ueda station (via Nagano Shinkansen, the bullet train) - Ueda Bus (50min) 500yen - Sugadaira International Resort Center
Bus Schedule from Ueda station to the venue.
Please check or inquire about the details to Ueda Bus co.ltd.
We hope you enjoy your trip to the venue.
On the way: Ueda station →Sugadaira International Resort Center
On the way back:Sugadaira International Resort Center→Ueda station
Contact for inquiry: 0268-22-1504 Ueda Bus-co.ltd.
By Taxi from Ueda station
Ueda station (via Nagano Shinkansen, the bullet train) - Taxi (40min) 8,000yen- Sugadaira International Resort Center
Shinjuku station ⇄ Race venue Direct Bus Service
Easy access to the venue !
Direct round trip bus service between Shinjuku station and the venue(Sugadaira International Resort Center)
*Read the following information and consent to the contents before you apply.
Bus fare 9,500 yen (including tax)
The fare includes the followings:
1:Bus fare from Shinjuku station to the venue on June 9th, Saturday. The bus leaves Shinjuku at 9:00.
2: Bus fare from the venue to Shinjuku station on June 10th, Sunday. The bus leaves at 16:00 or 17:00.
Capacity: 80 persons
* Minimum 30 persons (Until all positions are filled)
Send an email with subject "Skytrail Sugadadira" and inform the following A, B, and C to email@example.com. We will reply within 4 business days.
A: Name of the representative, female/male, address, contact information (cell phone number that can be accessible on the day).
B: The number of the group (names, female/male, racer or supporter)
C: June 10th (Sunday) 16:00 or 17:00 (first come, first served)
- Once the application is accepted, your bill will be sent via mail.
- Final notification with your bus tickets will be sent to your address by the end of May.
- We will not reissue your tickets. Make sure to bring your bus tickets with you on the day.
- Emergency contact information and bus stop location will be printed on the bus tickets.
- To cancel or change the order, or inquire, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to come to the bus stop 10 minutes before the departure time. The bus stop location will be printed on the tickets.
- June, 9th, Saturday: Bus leaves from the bus stop near Shinjuku Station West Exit at 9:00 and arrives at the venue in Sugadaira International Resort Center at 13:00.
- June, 10th, Sunday: Bus leaves Sugadaira International Resort Center at 16:00 and arrives at Shinjuku Station at 20:00.
- June, 10th Sunday: Bus leaves Sugadaira International Resort Center at 17:00 and arrives at Shinjuku Station at 21:00.
Payment: Pay your bill within 10 days on receipt of the bill at any convenience store.
* The bank charge is borne by you.
- In case the minimum capacity is not achieved, we will contact you before 20 days prior to the race.
- Cancellation: After June 2, you are liable to pay 3,500 yen. 5 days prior to the date until the day before, you are liable to pay 3,000 yen.
- No refund in case the race is cancelled. The bus will leave to the venue.
- Purposes for use of private information shall be specified, with notifying the list to the race organizer and sending you tickets and information.
No guides on board. You are responsible for all your belongings.
Seats are not reserved.
Travel coordinator: TRAVICE JAPAN CO.,LTD
TEL:0265-71-3800 / FAX:0265-70-9588