Requests on Accommodation
SKYLINE TRAIL SUGADAIRA has been made possible thanks to the cooperation of Sugadaira Hotel&Ryokan Association. All the participants will stay at the designated accommodation facilities in Sugadaira except for those who participate in Sky Mini Race or those who live in Nagano. We appreciate your understanding in advance.
* It's essential that you take good rest on the night before the race to prevent any possible injuries or accidents that may occur during the intense race on the high altitude environment. Relax in your ryokan and get ready for the race that starts early in the morning.
Information on Accommodation
- Each participant or staff member can stay at a ryokan for 8,000yen (including dinner, breakfast, and tax.)
- We will allocate your ryokan. If you have a request as for which ryokan to stay at, let us know to the contact information noted below.
- If you wish to have your own room by yourself, let us know to the contact information noted below. (additional fee: 2,000yen)
- If you wish to have a room for two, let us know to the contact information noted below. (additional fee: 1,000yen/person)
- If you wish to share a room with fellow participants, let us know who you'd like to stay with to the contact information noted below.
- If you wish to stay at the same ryokan as your fellow participants, let us know who you'd like to stay with to the contact information noted below.
- If you wish to stay with non-participants(family or friend) in the same ryokan, let us know to the contact information noted below.
- Infants and Child Rate available:
Children 6,500yen, Preschoolers (bed and meals): 4,000yen, Preschoolers (no bed, meals only): 3,500yen, Preschoolers (no bed, no meals): 1,500yen
- Transportation service between the race venue and the accomodation is available. Please make the reservation in advance.
- If you wish to cancel the accommodation reservation, let us know. Cancellation policy: By May 11, 100% refund. By May 31, 5,500yen refund. After June1, no refund.
Please note that participants are responsible for the bank charge for the refund.
If participants fail to inform the cancellation, there is no refund. Donation from those participants living in Nagano will not be refunded.
*All the designated ryokans cooperate with the race committee.
Notes for participants who reserved the accommodation via email form (not the race entry form)
If you have not heard from the race committee after more than 2 weeks of your inquiry, please contact us through the contact information below.
*In case you contact us in January, we will contact you after February in order of the reception of the inquiry.